The Founders of A&B Animal Clinic
Jim Ahumada, DVM, and Helene Bergeron, DVM, founded A&B Animal Clinic in December of 1990, just blocks from White Rock Lake in Dallas. They envisioned a clinic that fostered a welcoming environment for pets and people alike.
With a focus on preventative care and wellness, we provide tailored services for dogs and cats at every stage of their life. This includes:
- Advanced veterinary diagnostics and radiology
- Dental and periodontal care
- Affordable vaccinations
- Emergency and routine surgeries
- Baths and grooming
- Parasite prevention, treatment, and control
- Pain management, including laser therapy
- Kitten, puppy, and senior wellness care
- Hospice and euthanasia services
By providing excellent, compassion-filled service to the residents of Dallas, Dr. Ahumada and Dr. Bergeron’s dreams became a reality. They have worked tirelessly to improve the lives of every pet they come across, whether that means treating household pets or taking in injured wildlife and opossums.